R E C O R D · C O N N E X I O N
If this page doesn't load with links on the left side, please click here (once) to go to the home page!
The Soul Stirrers
- This discography lists all gospel recordings by the Soul Stirrers until 1972.
- See "The Gospel Discography" by Cedric J. Hayes and Robert Laughton for more details.
- In the discographies, reissue LP's and CD's are only mentioned for previously unreleased titles. No effort has been made to list all alternate takes (Specialty). You can however check the song listings of the Specialty LP's and CD's (see listing 4 below).
- Each given year indicates when a song was recorded.
- A release number marked red, means that a picture is available. Click on a song title or issue (company & number) to see it.
Click here for listing 1: The recordings from 1936 - 1948 (pre-Specialty years)
Click here for listing 2: The recordings from 1950 - 1959 (the Specialty years)
Click here for listing 3: The recordings from 1960 - 1972 (post-Specialty years)
Click here for listing 4: The Specialty LP's and CD's